If you work in your company without table management, you have the option of working with the POS-System in what is known as a checkout mode. This allows you to order faster as there is no need to select a table. You can also integrate a customer display in this mode.
The sales mode has an alternative cash register view and shows you, instead of a table plan, the order screen as well as invoice information and the number pad .
- If you have a multi-user system, you can see here on which table this POS-System works.
- On the left side of the view you see the pre-defined courses.
- Here you see the sum of the order
- In the middle of the screen you will see the order form which has been assigned to the selected gear.
- The order buttons (In-House and To-Go) only become active after the selection of articles.
- Once you have placed an order, you can view the invoice information on the right side of the screen and choose your preferred payment method . This mask is only active after your order has been completed.