If the WiFi icon in your GASTROFIX app shows a small 0 or does not show all devices that should be connected to it, check the following settings:
Are all devices in the same WiFi network?
- Open settings --> WiFi on the iPad and check if the WiFi is identical on both devices.
Does the Master run the GASTROFIX-App?
- The mobile devices do not work without a master.
Does the master device have a static IP address?
- Open the settings on the iPad.
- Click WiFi.
- Click on the information icon
- Set the blue box below "IP Address" to static.
(Default IP 192.168.7.41; subnet mask 255.255.255.0; router and DNS 192.168.7.1; search domains: leave blank)
Important: If there is something in search domains, you will have to ignore the network and reset it to have a static IP address.
Is the lamp on the AirPort Extreme/Express glowing green or flashing?
- green: Everything is fine.
- lights orange: The AirPort has no connection to the Internet.
- flashes orange: If something is wrong, remove the power cord from the device for about 10 seconds.