Dear GASTROFIX customers,
on Wednesday, 15.06.2016 we will update the GASTROFIX-Cloud between 8:00h and 8:30h. The cloud will not be accessible for a short time during this period, which will not affect your operational business and the app, as GASTROFIX is fully offline capable even without an Internet or cloud. (Details on this)
In addition to various improvements and optimizations, the input tool has been revised. This simplifies the administration of the master data of your POS system.
You can find more information on our blog.
The update also includes a new Cloud and App manual that contains extensive information on how to use the Cloud and App. The manuals can be found under the following links:
You can also access the manuals as usual via the cloud under Setup -> Manual.
Further adjustments in the update are:
- For individual customers, there is a history of the customer's most recent orders/purchases and the most popular articles
- New waiters automatically receive a unique PIN, which can be customized to avoid multiple assignments
Master Data/Article Groups
- Colours of articles/article groups can be deleted (reset to the standard colour code)
- Export of the report "Orders by Item" contains a new column "In House", the value "1" stands for a booking "In House", the value "0" stands for a booking "To Go".
- Report dispatch optimized
- Cloud user management optimized for franchise partners.
- Other minor improvements
- Optimized loading of the customer data located in the wastebasket.