To download the GASTROFIX app from the AppStore, you need an Apple ID. You will receive an Apple ID from us or you can use your own.
If you don't have or don't want to use the above option, you can also create your own Apple ID.
Create an Apple ID without a payment method
The following steps explain how to create an Apple ID without a payment method:
- Fig.1: Log out of the Apple ID on the iOS device (iPad, iPod or iPhone)
- Open the AppStore and search for the free app (e. g. GASTROFIX)
- Tap "Load" and then tap "Install".
- Fig.2: A new window will appear, tap on "Create new Apple ID".
- Follow the instructions and create the new ID on your device.
- Fig.3: Enter your e-mail address and the desired password (minimum 8 characters, upper and lower case and one digit must be included).
- Fig.4: Choose 3 questions and write down the answers. The answers don't have to be correct, but you have to be able to answer them again. IMPORTANT: The answers are case-sensitive!
- Please enter a different e-mail address under Optional e-mail address, so that you can unlock your account if you ever lose access.
- Last you enter a date of birth. This is only for the purpose of determining whether you are old enough to have an Apple ID. Click "Next" in the bottom right-hand corner.
- "None" should now be checked under invoice data. Enter only the billing address information on this page.
- Fig.5: Click on "Done" in the lower right corner.
- You will now receive a confirmation mail. You confirm your account by clicking on the link. After that, the Apple ID can be used to download free software.