To download the GASTROFIX app from the AppStore, you need an Apple ID. You have to create your own ID.
Create an Apple ID without a payment method
The following steps explain how to create an Apple ID without a payment method:
- Fig.1: Log out of the Apple ID on the iOS device (iPad, iPod or iPhone)
- Open the AppStore and search for the free app (e. g. GASTROFIX)
- Tap "Load" and then tap "Install".
- Fig.2: A new window will appear, tap on "Create new Apple ID".
- Follow the instructions and create the new ID on your device.
- Fig.3: Enter your e-mail address and the desired password (minimum 8 characters, upper and lower case and one digit must be included).
- Fig.4: Choose 3 questions and write down the answers. The answers don't have to be correct, but you have to be able to answer them again. IMPORTANT: The answers are case-sensitive!
- Please enter a different e-mail address under optional e-mail address, so that you can unlock your account if you ever lose access.
- Last you enter a date of birth. This is only for the purpose of determining whether you are old enough to have an Apple ID. Click "Next" in the bottom right-hand corner.
- "None" should be checked under invoice data. Enter only the billing address information on this page.
- Fig.5: Click on "Done" in the lower right corner.
- You will now receive a confirmation mail. You confirm your account by clicking on the link. After that, the Apple ID can be used to download free software.