Dear GASTROFIX customer,
we will release the new GASTROFIX app with version 2.11.2 in the App-Store on Tuesday, 11.10.16 and make it available for installation.
The new app contains the following modifications:
- iOS 10 Support
- Multi-device checkout: It is now possible to use multiple checkout devices in a single company
- Improvements to the customer display (compact mode)
- Added additional check when closing the business day (employee has to confirm closing by entering his pin)
- Simultaneous deletion of all open print jobs is now possible in the print overview
- Rescued "tables are opened on the correct checkout device
- Tipping is now assigned to the correct payment method if tip is entered during the last installment
- Ordered items are displayed under the correct gear when the "Reset gear" feature is active
- The problem that the contents of a table are not displayed in the overview "open tables" on a slave cash register has been solved
- Information about missing zapper configuration has been added to the cloud
- Tipping and payment adjustments are no longer possible for certain payment methods (all payments made with card readers)
- The error that an incorrect business day was displayed in the upper information line (App) when the day was started outside the valid time period has been fixed.
- Minor interface improvements
Please update the app before the start of the day (shift). This is the best time to perform an update.
We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to continuously optimizing our system for you. Feel free to send us your suggestions and wishes!
If you have any questions about this update, please contact
Your GASTROFIX team