- New Feature: Cash Book (Link to Help Center article: LINK)
- The Cash Book is a tool which can be used as a journal.
- It allows to track all kinds of cash-flows (Loans, Pick-Ups, Disbursements, Funds receipts) which can happen during a business day.
- New Layout Z-Report (Link to Help Center article: LINK)
- With the introduction of the Cash Book, the X/Z-Report layout has been adjusted.
- This new layout automatically applies to all customer accounts, i.e. also for those without the Cash Book feature.
- New Feature: Outlets (Link to Help Center article: LINK)
- Use one set of devices in multiple businesses from a single operator without reinstalling the app.
- This allows to separate different areas of a business, e.g. the restaurant from the bar.
- New Feature: Aggregated Articles (Link to Help Center article: LINK)
- Aggregated Articles can be used to create a generalized article, which will use a predefined set of articles.
- It is possible to have an article “Event Ticket” which represents a fixed rate for rent, food and drinks.
- New: Discounts can be displayed on info print.
- Adjustment: “To-Go” Articles are now highlighted with an icon instead of “(TO GO)”
- Adjustment: If the app is reinstalled on a device the device will connect directly with the business where it was registered before.
- Version Numbering: The build number from the app replaced the patch number.
- Example: 2.19.1234
- Bon Printers: Adjusted hierarchy for the used Printers (from high to low):
- 1.: Device Bon Printer Configuration
- 2.: Article Group Bon Printer Configuration
- 3.: Default Bon Printer Configuration
- New Feature: Service periods
- Service periods allow to track the revenue between two configurable timestamps on the X- and Z report. (e.g. for the Lunch time)
- This data is currently displayed on the X- and Z-Report and transmitted to PMS-systems.
- Service Periods can be configured in the cloud.
Fixes & Performance Improvements
- In some rare cases an iPod would freeze after a payment method was selected.
- If a split-bill is reprinted, the items from the other split-bill are no longer displayed with quantity “0”.
- Customer and Merchant Receipt can be printed with any payment method.
- This allows to print additional confirmation receipts.
- Fixed an issue with sending voids to drink dispensers.
- Payment Method can only be adjusted if the employee has the correct permission.
- Split payments with vouchers can now be performed while the shortened creditor & voucher payment is enabled.
- Checkout Mode: If a foreign currency is used, the app will automatically switch back to the base currency for the next invoice.
- Removed Article information pop up from article groups since the “Info” can’t be configured for article groups.
- Updated iZettle SDK to version 1.7.1
- This SDK-Version supports tip payments via the iZettle Card Reader.
- App-X/Z-Report: Non-Revenue payment methods are displayed separately from total revenue.
- Adjusted the SAF-T export according to the new Z-Report.
- Internal improvement for reconnecting a device with a business.
- Adjustments & improvements for the Generic Hotel API.
- Further Adjustments & Improvements