Features in Cloud 2.14
- Implemented necessary cloud changes to comply with new fiscal laws in Norway.
- Added an overview for “currently running” reports for a business.
- All reports that are currently generated for a business are shown here. o
- Branch management: Businesses inside a group can see the running reports for all businesses that are in the selected group.
- Creating a new cloud user: E-Mail is now a mandatory field.
- A confirmation mail is sent to the specified E-Mail where the password can be set.
- Article Export via XLS shows information if an article is active or inactive.
- Improved the Operator History – it is now easier to navigate and read the change
history from articles, article groups, etc.
- Added App version to the history.
- Filters and selecting periods will be implemented in the future as well.
Fixes in Cloud 2.14
- Included section for Branch Filters in the trash.
- Moved the settings for the default printer from Setup -> Restaurant to Setup -> Hardware -> Printers.
- Report filter: The total amount of guests and average revenue per guest are now displayed correctly, if a filter for a time frame is used.
- Fixes branch management:
- If a constraint article is inside the range of articles that are synched but the triggering article is not, the constraints are updated correctly.
- Articles will no longer disappear from the order screen after synching the data from the master-business.
- Added information message if there is no data for the report at Reporting -> Branch -> Accounting.
- UI improvements to the RKSV-Tab in the cloud for Austrian customers.
- Dashboard: Fixed an issue with displaying discounts on the graphs (Bestsellers, Article Groups, etc.). o Additional UI improvements to the Dashboard.
- Restaurants are visible via the PayPal App if the according settings have been configured.
- Removed Google Maps widget.