- Different Cloud Version Numbering: To avoid confusion with the version numbers from the GASTROFIX-App, the Cloud Version numbering has been adjusted.
- Added new Article Type-Flag for Vouchers. With the upcoming App Store Release, this Flag is required for Voucher Articles.
- Cash Book: If no reasons are configured, a default set of reasons can be automatically created via a Pop-Up message that appears when entering the “Reasons”-Section in the Cloud.
- Order Journal Detailed: Added additional information if an order, void or discount is restored via “Rescue Table”.
- Orders by Article Group: The field “Quantity” supports larger numbers.
- Order Reports Filter: Fixed an issue that the article quantity was presented as “0.00” if a “Discount” filter was used.
- Time and Attendance Reports: If a corrupt data set is present, the report presents the text “error”.
- Customer reports: If multiple customers are using the same customer number, the data for those customers is displayed separately.
- Branch reports: Fixed that in some cases branch revenue reports could not be generated properly.
- Business Days Overview: The report works as expected.
- Article List with Quantities: Fixed an issue where the quantity of articles were not always shown correctly.
- “Revenue by Cost center”: If the report is generated for a group of businesses, the name of the Cost Center is used to group the values.